Seventh Chord follows the single Time Machine Nante Iranai
Seventh Chord is the 4th solo single by Japanese idol singer, actress, and gravure model Atsuko Maeda (born July 10, 1991).
On March 5, 2014, Atsuko Maeda (Acchan) released another solo single and this one is called Seventh Chord. However, Atsuko started to receive lots of publicity even before the release of the single. It was in December 2012 that Atsuko made an appearance in the Vogue Magazine Japan. She appeared in the magazine wearing a set of Harry Winston earrings and a necklace that were estimated to have a value of $2.5 million. Seventh Chord is also the title of a movie that Atsuko stars in. The single is sometimes called Seventh Code. There are four versions of the single that were released. These were Type A, Type B, Type C, and a Special Edition. That edition has a CD and a DVD.
It was directed by Kiyoshi Kurosawa. Seventh Chord takes place in Vladivostok, Russia.
And like many other Japanese idols, Atsuko has also done work as a bikini model. Not only has she worked as a bikini model and appeared in photo shoots by herself but when she was still a member of AKB48, she appeared in a photo shoot wearing a gorgeous pink bikini. Those Atsuko Maeda bikini pictures are from Weekly Playboy Magazine’s 16th issue in 2010.
Some of these other people that Atsuko was seen with are Haruna Kojima, Minami Takahashi, Tomomi Itano, Mayu Watanabe, and Yuko Oshima. Maeda is best known for being a member of Japanese girl group AKB48. These girls are like a family and they love to spend time with each other. That explains why it was so hard on Maeda to leave AKB48. Haruna Kojima was the member that was chosen as the center for AKB48’s single Heart Ereki. Mayu Watanabe was the member that revealed the title of AKB48’s 37th single called Kokoro no Placard. And Minami Takahashi is the member with the longest tenure in the history of AKB48 having been a member since October 2005. That was two months before Atsuko’s debut with the group. Atsuko has released three other singles. These are Flower, Kimi wa Boku Da, and Time Machine Nante Iranai. The video for that single was filmed in New York City, just like the photo shoot for former Morning Musume singer Natsumi Abe was done there too. That’s because New York City is an international city that attracts people from all over the world. Natsumi Abe was in New York for the shooting of her photo book called Subway. Some other interesting facts about Atsuko Maeda that you may not know are:
- Her catchphrase is Konbanwa. Maeda Atsuko desu which means Good evening. I am Maeda Atsuko.
- Maeda was named “Center” for most of the AKB48 singles until she graduated.
- Atsuko Maeda used to be a member of the Cooking Club. This is a club that was formed by AKB48 for the girls that like and know how to cook. Their main goal is to create new recipes for the AKB48 Café and to publish these recipes in magazines.
- Atsuko Maeda’s favorite food is shellfish.
- The first CD that she ever bought was LOVE Machine by Morning Musume. Morning Musume has many hit singles including Kimagure Princess and Morning Coffee.
- In May 2010, Atsuko took a picture with Justin Bieber when the two were filming for an event called Music Japan and she posted the photo on her blog.
- She also took a picture with Taylor Swift and Sae Miyazawa.
- She has a younger sister named Miyuki. Her younger sister has the same first name as NMB48 member Miyuki Watanabe.
- Atsuko’s last single with AKB48 was Manatsu no Sounds Good! That single is on AKB48’s 5th album called Tsugi no Ashiato.
Source of the images: http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/atsuko-maeda-seventh-chord-mv-20140217563.html.
Some notable accomplishments by Atsuko Maeda
- In 2010, Atsuko went to Hawaii because she did a photo shoot for her photo book called Acchan in Hawaii. The photo book shows Atsuko displaying her bikini body while also having fun at the beach.
- Maeda held a couple solo live concerts in April 2014 to promote the release of the single Seventh Chord. The concerts were at the Zepp venue.
- Atsuko Maeda met, talked to, and even interviewed country music star Taylor Swift in November 2012.