It is time for a Rina Kawaei tribute on this magazine. Rina Kawaei was one of the hottest Japanese idols at the time I began covering her career sometime in 2012. She made her debut with AKB48 in July 2010. However, the one event that I will not be covering is the incident in Iwate Prefecture that she was unfortunately involved in. This Rina Kawaei tribute will focus on her accomplishments as a member of AKB48.
One of the most notable accomplishments for Kawaei was when she was ranked among the Top 16 AKB48 members in 2014! This means that in 2014, she was one of the most popular AKB48 members. Kawaei has also been involved in photo shoots for a variety of magazines including Weekly Playboy Magazine in 2015 when she was seen displaying her beautiful bikini body! Even before she left AKB48, Kawaei was also acting. In 2014, she starred in a drama called Gomen ne Seishun. In that drama, Kawaei played the role of one of the girls at an all-girls Catholic school. Kawaei graduated from AKB48 in August 2015 after only 5 years in AKB48 but I will always regard her as one of my favorite AKB48 girls of all time. In January 2016, Kawaei released her essay book called Korekara. In the book she talked about the dating ban that was set in place by AKB48’s management. Who is Rina Kawaei?
Rina Kawaei Trivia
- Her date of birth is February 12, 1995.
- She is from Kanagawa.
- Her audition song to get into AKB48 was Oogoe Diamond.
- Her favorite animal is the dog.
- She has two dogs.
- Kawaei says that the member of AKB48 that she admires the most is Atsuko Maeda.
- Pink is her favorite color.
- Her favorite country is France.
- Her favorite movie is Koizora.
- She is very good friends with Anna Iriyama and Rena Kato.
- Kawaei was considered the “ace of the 11th”
- In her career with AKB48, Kawaei was a member for the group’s albums 1830m, Tsugi no Ashiato, and Koko ga Rhodes da, Kokode Tobe!