Asuka Fukuda former Morning Musume Babe is a Japanese idol singer and former member of the famous girl group Morning Musume. I call her a babe because she is very beautiful and she used to be my favorite member of the group’s first generation. You can call this a tribute post about Asuka but I would call it a biography of her.
Asuka Fukuda Former Morning Musume Babe Profile
- Date of birth: December 17, 1984 (31 years old)
- Height: 149 centimeters
- She was the youngest member of the first generation of Morning Musume when the group started its activities.
- She was under contract with the agency called UP-FRONT PROMOTION now UP-FRONT CREATE.
How did Asuka Fukuda join Morning Musume?
The start of Asuka Fukuda’s career goes back to 1997 when she was one of five girls chosen as a runner-up in a contest for a Japanese rock idol. Musician and producer Tsunku offered Fukuda and four other girls the chance to be taken under his guidance under one condition: that condition was to sell 50,000 CD’s of the song Ai No Tane in five days. However, these girls accomplished that task in four days and girl group Morning Musume was born! The other four girls that made up this first generation were:
Asuka Fukuda Former Morning Musume Babe: her career in the group
In 1998, Fukuda and Morning Musume released the group’s first official single called Morning Coffee.
She also made an appearance in the movie Morning Cop with Morning Musume and Heike Michiyo. It was also in 1998 through 2000 that Morning Musume’s second generation would form and take shape. There were three girls: Mari Yaguchi, Sayaka Ichii, and Kei Yasuda. However, Fukuda’s career with Morning Musume would be very short. On April 18, 1999, Fukuda would graduate from Morning Musume. Her stated reason for graduating from the group was to continue her education though she dropped out of high school not long after she left the group. Rumor had it that she was possibly bullied by some of the other members due to her young age. This was said to be generated from an essay book that she released a month after her graduation from Morning Musume.
Asuka Fukuda’s Life After Morning Musume: what did Asuka Fukuda Former Morning Musume Babe do after she left the group?
In 2005, Fukuda was working as an assistant at her father’s nightclub Philippine. In 2006, she made an appearance on the TV show called KAIKAN MAP where it was revealed that she was working as a vocal coach and as a bartender. She refused to make a return to the entertainment business and kept a very low profile for the next five years. However, Asuka Fukuda would return to the entertainment industry in 2011 having started the band PEACE$TONE. And on April 16, 2015, she was pregnant with her first child.
A Few Interesting Facts About Asuka Fukuda Former Morning Musume Babe
- Asuka enjoys jazz dancing and looking at the sky.
- She is skilled in ballet and karaoke.
- Her favorite foods are pancakes and kidney beans.
- By the time Fukuda left Hello! Project, she helped musician Yoriko get her own start by introducing her to her manager Kaoru Wada. Hello! Project is the “umbrella name” for the many female artists that are performing under it.
- Along with Abe Natsumi, she was one of the main vocalists of Morning Musume.
- She graduated at the age of 14 which makes her the youngest Morning Musume member to ever graduate. Former member Nakazawa Yuko would graduate in 2001.
- She was the second shortest member in Morning Musume, the shortest being Mari Yaguchi.
- She was considered one of the most talented vocalists in the group’s history.
- In addition to the mentioned singles she sang in Asuka also sang in Summer Night Town, Daite Hold on Me!, and Memory Seishun no Hikari.
- She posed as an Asian bikini model for Morning Musume’s first photo book in the years 1997 and 1998. Having said that, she is not as cute as Ayaka Sayama but she really had a good figure even back than as these photos will show you!
Asuka Fukuda Former Morning Musume Babe Swimsuit Photos
Even though her career with Morning Musume was short, at least Fukuda did not violate the group’s no-dating policy and involve herself in a scandal. For those of you that are not aware of what this policy is about, here is a little summary of the no-dating policy set forth by these idol groups. Basically, these girls that agree to become members of idol groups such as Morning Musume, AKB48, C-ute, S/Mileage and others, they are required to focus exclusively on their work and keep up a professional and clean reputation. They are expected to sacrifice their own self-interests and focus on what is best for the group . These girls are not allowed to have boyfriends. Any violation of this no-dating policy by these girls results in demotion to trainee status or permanent expulsion from the group. A few notable Japanese idols have been involved in Asian celeb scandals. For instance, former AKB48 member Yuka Masuda resigned from the group in 2012 due to spending the night at a friend’s house. I wrote about the Yuka Masuda scandal later as well. Asuka Fukuda is a babe that has kept a clean image for almost two decades! Congratulations to this former Morning Musume babe! For more Morning Musume babes, check out the biography that I wrote about Makoto Ogawa! Ogawa retired from the entertainment business in March 2015 after almost a decade and a half of singing and modeling. But Asuka Fukuda will still be one of my favorite Morning Musume babes!