Who is Sayuri Otomo?
Sayuri Otomo is a 28 year-old Japanese supermodel. Sayuri Otomo has appeared in many photo shoots with supermodel Natsuko Tatsumi. She is probably not one of the more well-known gravure or bikini models in Japan but she is pretty cute. I first found out about Sayuri several years ago. Sayuri has the same first name as Kanagawa native Sayuri Anzu. Sayuri is a Japanese gravure idol which means that she focuses exclusively on modeling for magazines. I wrote before that there are two types of Japanese idols. Sayuri Otomo is a gravure model or gravure idol meaning that she does photo shoots for magazines while dressed in a school uniform, bikini, or swimsuit. Her name is sometimes spelled Sayuri Ohtomo.
Biographical facts about Sayuri Otomo
- Birth date: August 19, 1987
- Place of birth and hometown: Aichi, Japan
- Height: 150 centimeters
- She made her modeling debut back in 2004Profession: supermodel, actress and race queen
- Her hair and eye color is brown.
- She has the type A blood type.
- She only stands at 4 feet and eleven inches tall which is really short even for a Japanese model.
- She appeared in a TV series called Yarisugi Koji and a movie in 2009 called Chkoreto Derinja.
Sayuri Otomo was one of my favorite Japanese supermodels when I started to become interested in Japan’s entertainment industry. I appreciate and admire her cheerful attitude and great smile. It seems to me that she really enjoys what she is doing. And like many people in the modeling profession, she has a very sweet looking face to go along with her great body. However unlike gravure model Miri Hanai of Tokyo, Sayuri does not have a large figure. You know what I’m saying right? Japanese gravure models do not do nude acts but they will have to present themselves in a certain way to appeal to their fans. They will release DVD’s of their modeling videos. Even former Japanese beach volleyball star Miwa Asao retired to focus on a career in modeling! So there is a look at the cute Sayuri Otomo of Aichi Prefecture.